SCHOOL DRESS CODE
Main School Uniform
It is important to generate a feeling of community and belonging for the children. Part of the way we can do this is by the children wearing our ‘All Saints Bedworth’ sweatshirts and school uniform. This means the children have a more immediately visible connection with the school, both to them and to other members of the community (this is always useful when we are out on any visits).
- a navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with our school logo
- a white polo shirt
- dark grey/black school trousers/shorts (not leggings or jogging bottoms)
- grey skirts or pinafores
- flat black shoes (no open toe sandals or boots or trainers)
- plain black, navy blue, grey or white socks or tights
- green gingham summer dresses
Uniforms (with our school logo) and book bags can be purchased from Toye Kenning and Spencer’s School uniform shop, based on Newtown Road in Bedworth. Further information can be found at https://www.theclasscollections.com/schools/all-saints-bedworth-ce-primary-school-nursery/
We ask that all items of your child’s clothing should be clearly marked with his/her name as this makes it is easier to reunite each child with their own clothes
Pupils wearing their school P.E. kit to school during the Covid period has had a positive impact on both pupils and the smooth running of the school, and it something we want to keep in place.
We introduced a new, more hard wearing and smart looking P.E. kit from Sept 2021 to support this change.
Our P.E. kit is:
- P.E. T-shirt with school logo
- P.E. Sweat top with school logo
- School logo black tracksuit bottoms OR plain black jogging bottoms or tracksuit bottoms
- School logo tracksuit shorts OR plain black sports shorts
All pupils joining us in Reception receive a free P.E. T-shirt and P.E. sweat top.
Our school P.E. can be ordered here: https://shop.teamelite.uk/collections/all-saints-c-of-e-academy-online-store
Pupils in receipt of free school meals receive two branded uniform items of their choice each year at no cost. We use our Pupil Premium funding to support this.